On Sunday, the 22nd of January 2023, in the presence of the Vice Rector for Students Affairs Prof. Dr. Yousef Mustafa Rasul and several deans of colleges and institutes, the Directorate of Activities of the Presidency of the University, opened a table tennis league for teachers, employees and students (girls, boys) of all technical colleges and institutes of the Erbil Polytechnic University that lasted for two days.
Before the start of the tournament, the University Rector delivered a speech in which he congratulated the Directorate of Activities of the presidency and the supervisors of the tournament and wished success to the participants. He also reiterated his support for sports activities and said that they have decided to build several sports projects in colleges and institutes that will serve students.
It is worth mentioning that several matches were held on the first day of the league, on the second day on 23rd of January, the final matches of all three levels were held with the following results:
At the level of teachers and employees:
- Blend Mohamed Aziz/Employee of Erbil Technology College
- Nabil Hamdi Mustafa/ Employee of the University Presidency
At the student level (boys):
- Ibrahim Hassan/ Student of the Erbil Technology College
- Ahmed Qadir/ Student of the Erbil Technical Administrative Institute
At the student level (girls):
- Bnar Ismail Karim/ Student of Technical College of Health and Medicine
- Ronya Sardar Mohammed/ Student of Erbil Technical Administrative Institute
Finally, the Dean of Erbil Technical Administrative Institute and Assistant Dean of Erbil Technology College distributed awards on the supervisors, referees and champions of the course.