Erbil Technical Medical Institute (ETMI) has been established as an independent institute for the first time in (7-11-2007). ETMI nowadays consist of many departments that serve in all types of the medical fields such as (Pharmacy, Optometry, Nursing, Dental Technicians, Medical Laboratory Technology, Anesthesia, Radiology, and Midwifery) departments.
To ensure the all-round professional development of students including social concerns and to become globally competitive through quality education so as to develop global competences in the emerging areas of Health Sciences, Science and, technology.
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To develop global competencies
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To produce thought provoking health care leaders for the society keeping the eco/societal conservation concerns
Institute Council Members
Erbil Technical medical institute involves office of the Dean and the Assistant Dean which they have an important role in development process and through their consistent effort the institute progresses from day to day.