The Vision of the Scientific Research Center of EPU is to create an outstanding platform of support for EPU researchers, staff and students as well as people outside of the EPU. The Center aims to provide all the necessary equipment, space and environment required in quality research in Kurdistan region. Our vision is to be seen as a key partner in the development of national and international research and technology initiatives.
Since its establishment, the Center has always been active in opening conferences, symposiums, workshops and training sessions to further develop the skills and capabilities of its academicians to perform at the highest level. The EPU Research Center strives to create a culture of cooperation and mutual understanding that initiate innovation, creativity, collaboration. We are committed to provide research facilities and training opportunities to the researchers and students in the Kurdistan region under the mentorship of the center’s recognized engineers and scientists.
The mission of the EPU Research Center is to lead, integrate and deliver a multidisciplinary research center to provide solutions in Agriculture, Biomedical, Engineering, Environment, Energy, and Information Technology in order to meet customer commitments on time and at cost. In carrying out this mission, the Center encourages the excellency of research works through attractive and motivated environment to support excellency and innovation from researchers. Our Goals and Objectives at the Research Center are adding value to the overall research experience by:
- Providing exceptional research administrative services.
- Developing strategies and have open and clear communications with researchers nationally and internationally.
- Improving researchers’ productivity and satisfaction by reducing administrative burden and routines.
- Initiating collaboration with other research organizations.
- Developing effective relationships with partners and the EPU community.
- Issuing new policies of work and research strategies at the national and international level.
- Improving the recruitment process and retention of top faculty administration.
- Promoting and enhancing cross-cutting research initiatives.
- Increasing and diversifying external research funding by collaborating with other companies and organizations.