After signing a Memorandum of Understanding with both Belfield University of Applied Science in Germany and Wroclaw University of Science and Technology in Poland in the past, which is within the International Relations Office activities aimed to internationalize the university, gives the studying opportunity to the second and third-grade students of our university colleges to study in the named universities that consist of five courses for each university.
To participate in this program, the students should have the following points:
- The student should be in the second or third grade of college.
- The student should be fluent in English with one of (the TOEFL/B2) or (IELTS 5-6 level).
- The expenses are upon students.
- The student must make a warranty and commission and complete a pledge to complete the study and return to the country.
- The university will make up a committee to evaluate students.
- The deadline is on the 20th of October, 2022.
Students can apply according to the terms and conditions of this link.