After gaining financial funds from the European Union, our university is glad to announce a training course for its graduates. The training course subject is project development to provide job opportunity and suitable work ground for our youth.
The training course is within the joint works and activities between the International Relations Office of the EPU and the Camp+ Project that will continue for one week based on a modern program. This programme is built by some European partners for 150 different categories that include Erbil city and its surrounding campus refugees and our university graduates.
Any graduate tends to participate in the training course can apply according to the following points and fill out the application form.
- Only twenty-five university alumni can attend the course.
- The participant’s age should be 20-35 years old.
- They must be Erbil Polytechnic University graduates.
- The applicant is preferred to have a thoughtful mind for projects.
- The deadline for the application is on the 18th of November 2022.
- The interview for choosing the students will be on the 23rd of November 2022 at 9:00 AM at the International Relations Office of the University Presidency.
- For applying, click here.