As a part of Erbil polytechnic university, represented by Dr. Aras Qadir khoshnaw and Dr. Khalil Hasan Younis, signed a memorandum of understanding with HAMK university in Finland.
This agreement came within the plan of the university to build strong academic and technical relationships with the worldwide Universities.
The Convention includes the following points:
(1) Exchange of faculty staff, academic and administrative.
(2) Exchange of students, summer school students, etc.
(3) Conducting collaborative research projects.
(4) Conducting scientific conferences.
(5) Conducting lectures and organizing symposiums.
(6) Exchange of academic resources and material.
(7) Postgraduate studies.
(8) Promoting other academic cooperation as mutually agreed.
EPU is always trying to strengthen scientific relationships with the international Universities. Aiming to improve the level of education.