- This event has passed.
23/04/2019 @ 9:00 am - 24/04/2019 @ 4:30 pm
5th International Engineering Conference on Developments in Engineering Applications
Erbil, KRG, Iraq, April 23-24, 2019
Please feel free to forward this call to your colleagues, networks and contacts who might be interested.
We hereby cordially invite you to the 5th annual International Engineering Conference on Developments in Engineering Applications (IEC2019_ IEEE) which will be held in Erbil on April 23-24, 2019.
The International Engineering Conference on Developments in Engineering Applications (IEC2019_IEEE) is the interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Engineering Applications. The conference will bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
It addresses mainly to academicians, researchers and to other specialists in adjacent fields of research that focus their attention on the following topics but not limited to:
Some Relevant Topics
- Structural Materials
- Structural Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Geo-technical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Fluid & Hydraulic Engineering
- Mechanical & Energy
- Green Buildings
- Smart Buildings
- Transportation Engineering
- Restoration and Rehabilitation of Historical Buildings
- Construction Management
- Sustainability of Concrete and Steel Structures
- Composite Materials
- Surveying and Geomatics Engineering
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Artificial & Computational Intelligence
- Communications, Networking & Protocols
- Parallel & Distributed Processing
- Signal and Multimedia Processing
- Biomedical and Health Informatics
- Mobile and Smartphone Applications
- Software Engineering and Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer & Information Security
- Smart Houses
- Green Computing for Sustainable Energy
- Information Systems
- Data Science & Big Data
- Signal Processing
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Robotics, Automation & Control Systems
- MechatronicsSubmission: Full paper must be submitted (Abstracts are not acceptable). Submitted paper should be in English and must not exceed 8 pages, including illustrations, references & appendices and without page numbering. Maximum number of additional pages is 4 (at extra cost – see registration). Papers should be submitted electronically in MS-Word or PDF format. The paper selection will follow a double-blind review process, meaning that both the authors and reviewers will remain anonymous during the paper selection process. All papers will be fully refereed by a minimum of three specialized referees. Before final acceptance, all referees’ comments must be considered. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.For each accepted paper at least one author must register for the paper with full fee. Presentation Certificate will be given to registered authors only as well as one copy of the proceedings book. Participation Certificate will be given to registered participants (without proceedings book). Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number.
The authors of accepted papers must register and pay before the registration deadline (announced in the Dates/Program page). Please notice that only registered papers will be included in the conference proceedings (hardcopy).
Once your paper is accepted will you be notified to upload the Camera-Ready version of your paper. You will be required to sign our Copyrights Form and also the Registration Form.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEC2019 Conference Proceedings and the papers whose contents are justified with IEEE submitted to IEEE Xplore®. Full details of submission procedures and requirements for authors of accepted papers are available at www.ishik.edu.iq/conf/iec.
Any accepted papers but not justified with IEEE content will be published in Eurasian Journal of Science and Engineering (EAJSE) (ISSN 2414-5629 (Print), ISSN 2414-5602 (Online)) in a special issue in 2019. The journal will not charge any publication fee.
Paper submissions justified with IEEE 250$ Other papers 100$
For more details on free online registration, abstract submission, full papers, power point presentation, accommodation, flight and venue, please send email to this mails: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Deadline (full paper)
Notification of Acceptance
Camera Ready Submission (FINAL) Last Day for Registration & Payment IEC2019 Conference Dates:
March 01, 2019 March 24, 2019 March 31, 2019 April 03, 2019 23-24 April 2019
We look forward to welcoming you at the IEC 2019 (IEEE) conference in Erbil.
Chair, IEC2019 Dr. S Cankurt